PRESERVATIVE-FREE LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
REFRESH PLUS® Lubricant Eye Drops instantly lubricates and moisturizes the eyes, resulting in temporary relief for mild symptoms of eye dryness. Original strength, preseravtive-free formula acts like your own natural tears and comes in sterile, single-use vials you can take with you anywhere.
REFRESH PLUS® is also recommended for sensitive eyes and can be used after LASIK or other eye surgeries. Follow your eye doctor's instructions if you are using REFRESH PLUS® after an eye surgery (e.g., LASIK) to relieve dryness and discomfort.
REFRESH PLUS® Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops were clinically shown to relieve eye dryness in patients post-LASIK surgery.3 Learn More »
|Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5%)
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.